Saturday, March 14, 2015

Our Amazing World


I happen to stumble upon these amazing photos of our world.


The first time I saw these photos I was so amazed. I felt so small meditating upon the beauty of our world.


I used to believe my problems and concerns were the biggest in the world. However, there are other things much more important than dwelling on my problems. These things include: discovering the beauty of God's creation and praising Him how great He is.


There are these places that I doubt ever existed. Yet, they do.


I thought, with the things I understood I already have reached the depth and greatness of God.


And it is good to know that I was so wrong; for I discover my God is a very, very great and amazing God. No matter how much I pray or how many amazing places I see God is way, way beyond those things. I am just so glad I come to see these places though not personally for at least I have discovered another facet of God. Amazing!

Get happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...