Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Power of Beliefs

Image Credit

     Everyday is a happy day for me. I'm learning new things without the fear of losing myself. It's the fear of losing our self in the process that prevents us from learning and trying new things. When we open our hearts and minds to developing and improving ourselves life becomes inspiring and exciting.

     Today I found these powerful beliefs from Anthony Robbins blog. I love to share it here. 

1. The past does not equal the future.
2. There is always a way if I’m committed.
3. There are no failures, only outcomes—as long as I learn something I’m succeeding.
4. If I can’t, I must; if I must, I can.
5. Everything happens for a reason and a purpose that serves me.
6. I find great joy in little things… a smile… a flower… a sunset.
7. I give more of myself to others than anyone expects.
8. I create my own reality and am responsible for what I create.
9. If I’m confused, I’m about to learn something.
10. Every day above ground is a great day.


     Hope this helps you too.

     Get Happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...