Monday, September 22, 2014

Someone Is Happy Because You Exist

 
Photo Credit


     When stressed out I could not help myself feeling down, and eventually unhappy. No one could escape from stress especially when the place itself is stressful, in which my workplace belongs to. I'm now on the process of looking for ways to make my situation lighter.

     Anyway, when in blue days, you know those days when someone makes you feel unworthy,  I just hold on to the thought that  many are loving me as I am. I'm talking about my family; my husband, my kids. When my kids hug and kiss me, I feel like a diamond that is so precious for them. And when my husband embraces me, I feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. So need I be unhappy and ungrateful for the life I am given and the situation I am in? Of course not. I am always happy no matter what. Hope you too.

     Get Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...