Saturday, June 4, 2011

Regina Brett's Fifty Life Lessons: The Eighth Lesson

Image Credit

Lesson Number Eight: It's Ok to get angry with God. He can take it.

     If we see God as a loving father, then there is no problem getting angry with Him. God is a good God. If He is not, then He could not be God.

      With my own experience, I can testify that God understands me more when I'm not hiding anything from Him; including my disappointments and frustrations in Him. Expressing those emotions to Him does not make me less of a person in His sight because that is what he wants of me--to be as transparent as can be in Him that He may know how He could help me more.

     So whenever you feel like fighting with God, go on...He understands.

     Get happy!

     You may also wish to read the other lessons below:

First Lesson
Second Lesson
Third Lesson
Fourth Lesson
Fifth Lesson
Sixth Lesson
Seventh Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...