Saturday, September 5, 2009

Like Attracts Like

     It has been said that birds of the same feather flock together. Well let me put it more accurately, birds of the same feather attract each other. This is what happened to me. As you can see I really take life seriously. And I am more interested in doing things that has to do with the growth of my spirituality and of the people around me. Yep, I could not influence others who have different interests from mine. In return they also could not influence me. At least, I just do what makes me happy and let others be.

     Anyway, I am a great fan of Bo Sanchez, the founder of Kerygma Magazine and many other non-government organizations. He is a famous Christian speaker actually. Just yesterday I received an email from him inviting me to join his circle of friends in his new website. Of course I was so excited and so pleased to recieve such invitation. I joined immediately.

     Thus I do believe there is a power in the universe which create links of like minded-people to find each  other. Others say it is the law of self-fulfilling prophecy wherein what you think would come to you. Well, I really was thinking of good friends, blessings and goodness. And it came to pass. I now have a great friend!(^~^)

     Happy Weekend!
     Zel

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...