Sunday, May 3, 2015

In The Eyes Of A Child



Children are ever curious, inquisitive and easily get amazed. We all are once like this in our early days. I am just so glad that at forty, my childlike eyes are still at its best. 
I am still fascinated with lights shining and glowing; with its reflections from ceilings to floors, to walls. During the novena masses which I attended for the preparation of Saint Vincent Ferrer's fiesta in Larena, Siquijor, I am always caught in awe of the church lights. The mass is scheduled every five o'clock in the afternoon. So when the sun is setting, the lights of the church slowly become visible. Though I am so much in tune with how the mass is going on, my eyes still catch glimpses of these lights. I so love watching it when everything is shining, shimmering splendid. My eyes travel every corner inside the church that my eyes could see; from walls to floors, to altars, to flowers. Just every thing in it. I feel so good inside. I feel as if my eyes will shine too every time I focus my gaze on these lights. I feel so light being surrounded with these lights. It is a kind of meditation in another way. This is one of the reasons I look forward to in attending the novena mass. With God's grace I was able to complete the nine days. Thanks to God and to my childlike eyes too.
Get happy!


Photo Credit: allwallpapersnew.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...