Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prayer Affirmation

     In our age today, the form of prayer has a new face. Wise gurus discovered it and shared their discovery to the world. It is their way of touching people and helping them create better beings in themselves and others. This form of prayer is described by Socrates as, "You are what you think." Wise gurus said, everything that comes to mind is a form of prayer, whether it be good thoughts or bad thoughts, as long as it is recognized by the mind. Thus, this gurus lead us to the best form of prayer - the positive one. I found one of this prayers, which I pray daily, from Allan Cohen. It is my pleasure to share this with you.
Today I set my mind and heart on a new path. I focus my energy on love, appreciation, and my highest possibilities. Today I claim responsibility for my own success, and step forward with a new enthusiasm to manifest unprecedented good. I use my mind to create only the best, and I draw unto me all the support and resources I need for positive change. Thank you God, for opening the door to a life filled with blessings.
     Now go and pray this daily and be transformed in the days to come.
    
     Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...