Sunday, March 20, 2011

In Quest for Happiness

     I do not know why, but perhaps the way to happiness, or freedom, or liberation is not paved with red carpet. It never is that easy. I have loads of information on how to be happy; yet it's only information and nothing more. Any information coming from other people are only theirs. They may share it but the experiences are theirs and theirs alone. I could have many information but I could never have the experience. To experience happiness, or freedom, or liberation may take a lifetime. I am wiling to take that lifetime of learning these things, because when it would be my time to go, I would have left a life worth lived.   
     Be happy!


     Zel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...