Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Brand New Day

Photo Credit

     God creates new day to give us a fresh start everyday. For the past week I've been battling with depression and frustration. These are due to my high childish expectations. When you are trying to walk with God, He'll walk with you all the way and even allow you to fail, if that is the only way for you to learn. This was what happened to me days ago. After everything has been processed in my brain, and of course, after having given my broken heart to God to be mended, I became alright and back on my feet again.

     I acknowledge everyday as God's gift for me to start anew. There is no use waiting for the 'right' time to start again. Everyday is the right time. Everyday is our time. And everyday is a brand new day.

     Get Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...