Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Love Gives The Power Of Working Miracles

                         

     Og Mandino taught me to say I Love You silently to everyone I meet. At first, it's kind of weird. How can it be that effective if no one would hear it? However, I noticed there is that power of love which can be felt even if it's not uttered verbally. Maybe it's the miracle of love. Only God knows. On my part I just followed Og Mandino's advice because he had been there and did it. Nothing will I lose if I do it anyway. Besides, my goal to live fully is so strong that I'm willing to do everything just to become fully alive. I'm not that miracle worker yet. But someday I'll be when God decides to give me my time. I hope someday we would meet in the Miracle Workers Club.

     Get Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...