Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happiness Quote 1

Photo Credit
     Happiness is a daily choice. The moment we wake up, we are faced with that choice. It's either to become happy or not. How to become happy? No one could give us the ultimate answer, because it depends on how we see it and how we live it. The only thing that we are so sure of, are the things that could not make us happy. We live each day of our life by avoiding the things that could not make us happy. It's much easier that way. And we live each day of our lives pursuing the things that we believe could make us happy. On my take, I could become happy just by gazing at the tranquil sea. Yeah, the choice is ours.And I choose to become happy as much as I can on my journey daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...