Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Will Greet This Day With Love In My Heart

     I am so grateful to Living Life Fully for helping me remember the good "things" I already forgot. As you can see, I started this year with resolutions hoping I would become a much better person at the end of the year. I followed programs and divided my goals in a daily achievement basis. I even prayed that God would lead the right people into my life. Eventually He did. And much more than that someone had already been with me in my journey, only that I completely forgot everything about this man.

     On Friday I read the weekly ezine from Living Life Fully. There they featured a part of Og Mandino's book The Greatest Salesman In The World. I have not yet bought this book. But the one entitled The Greatest Secret In The World had I purchased five years ago. It is a book where you have to follow the scrolls and read on a daily basis in order to achieve self development. I did follow it but only for two months because I was in an unhealthy relationship during that time. Becoming healed and yet on the process of pain could never be done simultaneously. It took me some time to get over with that relationship. When I was on my feet again I was busy with family life that I completely forgot this book. I even did not remember it when I made the resolution of improving myself. When I read a part of it in the ezine I immediately remembered due to the familiarity of the words.. I really am so grateful. For the next forty-five weeks Og Mandino would be with me once again in this journey. This time I assure it is worth the money I paid for it.

     From this day onwards, I will greet the day with love in my heart!

     "I wish you to develop the light that is within you, to strengthen your spiritual faith, to help your faith in yourself to grow and thrive. You have the gift of self- sufficiency and the possibility of growing into a person who is strong and able. But may you not grow too strong, though, so that you reject the help and love and  caring of others who wish to be there for you. Balance your strength with your needs and the need of others to be helpful and to show their caring."
                                                                         Living Life Fully

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...