Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Regina Brett's Fifty Life Lessons: The Forty-First Lesson

Image Credit

Lesson Number Forty-One: Don't audit life.  Show up and make the most of it now.

Yeah, this is where I almost always fall. Most of the time I could be an auditor or mathematician who is always counting on what life had been offering me and hadn't. I always ask why it offers much to others and to me less. Why and so many whys. Instead of being grateful, I was spiteful. Anyway, Regina Brett suggest to show up and make the most of life. Honestly, I have so much difficulty in showing up. I still have my issues, that's why. Painful or not, the reality is there could be no perfect situation. Showing up and making the most of life is much, much easier said than done. Regina Brett suggests this because she might have done her part all too well. But for me, oh God, help me. Showing up is not my cup of tea. But it is the only way to be grateful with life and to stop auditing life.

I am still alive, which means I have to do my part if I were to make the most of life. And this lesson? I am still on my way of passing the test.

Get happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also love to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...